World trade Center New York City - Referat
Theme: The World trade center and the consequence
At the morning of the 11th September 2001 in New York City:
Quarter to nine fly a Boeing 767 American Airlines Fly 011 with a speed of 700 km/h on high of the 96.floor at the north tower from the 410 meter high world trade center.
Fire was in the total building, where now gas exploded. In the building was a shockwave. The elevators was in little time full cerosin. 2 minutes past nine o’clock fly one Boeing 767 Fly 175, with a speed of 700 km/h and 31.000 liter cerosin in the south tower of the twin towns, too. Now fly the airline in the floor 80-82. The Airline has Energy of 32.600 kilo Newton. The south tower breaks 5 past 10 o’clock, the north tower breaks half past 10. The terrorist was Osama bin Laden.
Consequence: The war of Iraq (2003)
The “War of Iraq” was a war in the Middle East country of Iraq, which resulted from the Iraq disarmament crisis of late 2002 and began with the invasion of 2003. The war was between the Iraqi military and the coalition of multinational forces. The United States and the United Kingdom were the two major components of the US-dubbed “Coalition of the willing” that invaded and deposed Saddam Hussein’s regime. The US and UK claimed that the invasion was justified because Saddam Hussein had not complied with 19 UN resolutions Iraq to destroy its special weapons and programs after the previous war. The forces opposing the coalition units were the conscript Iraqi regular Army reinforced and strengthened by the Republican Guard and Fedayeen Saddam. The Iraqi forces presented little resistance to the invasion. In post-invasion Iraq (2003-2005), after the Hussein regime had been overthrown, activity centered around coalition and U.N. efforts to establishing a sovereign state. According to some opinion polls, the war was unpopular from the outset in many Coalition countries.
The “War of Iraq” refers to the war proper, beginning with the 2003 invasion, continuing in the occupation, and ending at the handover of sovereignty to the new Iraqi government. This conflict resulted in the defeat of the Iraqi regular Army and its supportive divisions.
Operation Iraqi Freedom
Operation Iraqi freedom – often rumored to have been originally called Operation Iraqi Liberation before being changed due to an unwanted acronym – had the following military objectives, according to U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld:
1. to end the regime of Saddam Hussein
2. to identify, isolate and eliminate Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction
3. to search for, to capture and to drive out terrorists from that county
4. to collect such intelligence as we can related to terrorist networks
5. to collect such intelligence as we can related to the global network of illicit weapons of mass destruction
6. to end sanctions and to immediately humanitarian support to the displaced and many needy Iraqi citizens
7. to secure Iraq’s oil fields and resources, which belong to the Iraqi people
8. to help the Iraqi people create conditions for a transition to a representative self-government
Soldiers in the war of Iraq
Allies: 300.000 Soldiers
- 255.000 from USA
- 45.000 from Britannia
- 2.200 from Australia
Iraq: 380.000 Soldiers
The Soldier until the End of this war:
Allies: 171 soldiers by it
- 138 from USA
- 33 from Britain
Iraq: - at least 2.300 Soldiers
- Indeterminate numbers of civilists
- Ten Journalists
- In the December 2005 reported George W. Bush of 30.000 die Iraq’s after the fall of Saddam Hussein in the springtime of the year 2003
- In an other report from the John Hopkins University die the most civilists by terrorist attack and resistance.
4 arias of war:
1. Iraq-city Umm Kasr: to save the oil sources
2. Basra: to save the city
3. in Jordanian: saving two Airports
4. Baghdad: massive resistance, but many Iraqi troops go in the defense
The massive resistance came in Baghdad. The attack stopped ten days because of sandstorms and Iraqi troops. The Iraqi resistances break down. Basra has made the violence of the allies. 6. /7. April came the allies in the cities. With 25 Mil. $ bribed of Mahere Sufian al Tikrit to retreat the republic-troop. Baghdad was at 3.April attain, the airport was at 4.April prejudiced. At the 7.April fights in the city Centrum of Baghdad.
At the 9.April was Baghdad prejudiced. The Ground of little resistance: many officer was corrupted. Many things in Baghdad were destroyed: The national library and the national museum.
Result: • Removal of the Ba'ath Party,
• Government of Saddam Hussein ended,
• Multinational force's occupation of Iraq,
• the Iraqi insurgency and widespread terrorism throughout Iraq,
• election of a representative government, and
• participation of Kurds and Shi’ites in governmental power
- Fedayeen Saddam was a paramilitary organization loyal to the former Ba athist regime of Saddam Hussein. The name means "Saddam's Men of Sacrifice" and was chosen to imply a conceptual relationship with the Palestinian guerillas termed Feyadeen who operated primarily from Israel's founding into the 1950s. At its height, the group had 30,000-40,000 members.
- Troop: Truppe
- Bribed: bestechen
- Donald Henry Rumsfeld (born July 9, 1932) is an American politician and businessman who has served as the 21st Secretary of Defense of the United States since January 20, 2001, under President George W. Bush.
- Allies: Alliierte
- Saving: sicherung
Dieses Referat wurde eingesandt vom User: BenjaminF.
Kommentare zum Referat World trade Center New York City: