Greenpeace - Referat
If I won 1.000.000 pounds I would spend an amount to Greenpeace because itís an organisation which protects nature.
Greenpeace is an independent organisation that uses non-violent, creative confrontation to expose global environmental problems, and they force solutions for a green and peaceful future. Greenpeace's goal is to ensure the ability of the Earth to nurture life in all its diversity.
Greenpeace organizes public campaigns for:
- The protection of oceans and ancient forests.
- The phase out of fossil fuels and the promotion of renewable energy to stop climate change.
- The elimination of toxic chemicals.
- The prevention of genetically modified organism being released into nature.
Greenpeace relies on the voluntary donations of individual supporters.
Greenpeace has played an important role in the adoption of:
- A ban on toxic waste exports to less developed countries.
- A moratorium on commercial whaling.
- A United Nations convention providing for better management of world fisheries.
- A Southern Ocean Whale Sanctuary;
- A ban on all nuclear weapons testing.
I think itís necessary to support organisations like Greenpeace because they try to save nature and our living space.
Quelle(n) für dieses Referat: www.greenpeace.org
Kommentare zum Referat Greenpeace: